About Derek Gould
MBA, SIOR, NAIOP, PLOG,
Broker of Record, President
C: (416) 802-4499
O: (905) 828-2000 ext 222
Derek Gould is President and the Broker of Record at D.W. Gould Realty Advisors Inc. He was Vice President at CBRE Limited from 1998 until June 2013 when he decided to open his own boutique brokerage. Mr. Gould works with corporations and individuals requiring brokerage services within the Greater GTA as well as across Ontario from west of London to Kingston and north to Sudbury / North Bay and further North.
Mr. Gould has extensive transaction experience in cities across Canada and the United States. Over the course of his career, Mr. Gould has participated in numerous transactions, in most cases being involved in engineering turn-key solutions to meet complex building requirements.
Prior to joining CBRE in 1998, Mr. Gould was employed as the Corporate Facilities Manager for Canada’s largest truck leasing company, responsible for managing all facilities issues of a network of over 40 locations across North America including site environmental remediation, disposals, leasing, purchases, and construction. Mr. Gould’s background also includes responsibilities with a major Canadian retailer as a distribution centre and private truck fleet manager.
- Five sales in Belleville of which four were investment sales.
- Leasing of two new “spec build” buildings in London.
- Factory investment sale in Orangeville.
|CLIENT||SQUARE FEET||TRANSACTION TYPE|
|Halton Hills||100 ACRES||Sale|
|Halton Hills||73 ACRES||Sale|
|Brampton||101,901 SF & 70,679 SF||Lease|
|North Bay||94,000 SF||Lease|
|Mississauga||40,424 SF||Sale & Lease|
|Stoney Creek (Hamilton)||27,988 SF||Sale|
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- SIOR Member
- NAIOP Member
- Past Member Executive Council, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Canadian Professional Logistics Institute
- CBRE “Top Ten” 2007, 2008
- NAIOP Industrial Development of the Year 2009
- NAIOP Industrial Development of the Year Nominee 2006, 2007
- Masters Degree, Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- P.Log. Canadian Professional Logistics Institute