Current Career Opportunity
D.W. Gould Realty Advisors Career Opportunities
D.W. Gould Realty Advisors specializes in the listing of Industrial and Office properties within the GTA as well as many other markets across Ontario from Windsor to Kingston and north to Sudbury, North Bay and further. Our understanding and appreciation of these markets, experience in successfully marketing properties, along with frequent contacts with owners and tenants in the area, greatly increases our ability to market properties to a wide variety of prospects. This rapidly expanding no commission compensation company is looking for innovative and achievement-oriented individuals for the positions listed below. To apply for any of these positions, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for the desired position and attach your resume.
Part-Time Growing to Full-Time Licensed Assistant
Real-estate brokerage licensed assistant/general office resource person needed for expanding new real estate brokerage. Candidates must be resourceful and be a strong team player.
Our team commits to act with the highest degree of professionalism, embodying the qualities of empathy, sincerity, trustworthiness, friendliness, ethical behavior and respect for others at all times. Our value lies in our ability to understand the needs of our clients and deliver exceptional brokerage services with the highest level of integrity and accountability. Part-time contract progressing to full time. Hours will increase if desired. Above average compensation.
- Inside sales with some showings primarily.
- Administrative and research responsibilities.
- Deals administration, accounting, payables, general admin secondarily.
- Preference to applicants with previous real estate office experience, but exceptional administration experience could also apply.
- Preference to applicants with current Lone Wolf system experience.
- Computer skills – Word (Offer drafting)-PowerPoint-Excel abilities required.
- Adobe InDesign proficiency is an asset.
- This is a position where “new Canadians” with non-North American real estate experience can be successful and get Canadian experience and qualifications long term.